The Eddystone Trust is an independent sexual health charity based across the South West. We know good sexual health is important for our physical and mental wellbeing and aim to enable people to engage in open discussions around sexual health within our community. We also support many organisations to understand how they too can contribute the HIV and sexual health conversation.
We offer a diverse range of services which include but are not exclusive to:
- Pre and post-test discussion
- Emotional and practical support to people affected by HIV
- Support with housing and money issues
- Peer Support
- Safer sex resources
- Condoms by post and the CCard Scheme
- Information and training on blood borne viruses and sexual health for professionals
- Bespoke support to help develop HIV responsive Service.
- HIV testing
We are committed to challenging any stigma and misinformation associated with HIV and sexual health. Our aims are to encourage, strengthen, and increase awareness of living well with HIV and develop knowledge, and skills that will enable and promote good sexual health.