FPA has more than 85 years' experience looking after the nation's sexual and reproductive health and wellbeing.
Their vision is a society where everyone can make positive choices about their own sexual health and wellbeing. FPA educates, informs and supports people through their specialist sexual health programmes and counselling service, their websites and publications, their training for professionals and their public awareness campaigns.
What they offer:
- They have provided training for over 35 years to a diverse audience. The specialist services they run at grassroots level help them to continually update their training programme and develop their trainers.
- All their courses are facilitated by expert and experienced FPA trainers. They have an extensive understanding of sexual health and experience of working with a range of service users. FPA trainers are located all over the UK so they can deliver what you want where you want it.
- FPA created a course, Speakeasy, which offers a flexible and relaxed way for parents and carers to improve their confidence talking about relationships and sex with their children. You can find out more here.
- They produce publications and resources covering a wide range of sexual health topics for health and education settings.
- They provide innovative relationships and sex education projects across the UK, often working with vulnerable groups of young people.
- They also campaign for inclusive and comprehensive relationships and sex education through their policy work, and organise the annual Pamela Sheridan Award for excellence in RSE.