THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED AND WILL BE RESHEDULED FOR THE AUTUMN - DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY
The Sex Education Forum is delighted to bring our RSE conference to the North East, in association with Newcastle City Council.
RSE in schools is changing. We’re counting down to the start of statutory RSE by guiding teachers through the new legislation, advising on curriculum design and helping you choose the best resources and teaching approaches to build an inclusive and up-to-date programme that is relevant to your pupils real lives and supported by parents.
Having shaped policy and practice on RSE for 33 years, we will present our delegates with keynotes from leaders in the field, share hand-picked examples of good practice and provide immediate advice in response to your questions on the day.
Who is it for?
Primary and secondary teachers leading or teaching PSHE / RSE, Head Teachers and Deputies, pastoral staff, youth workers, school nurses, local authority RSE leads.
Join us on Thursday 26 March 2020 for
• Expert keynotes from DfE, Ofsted and Public Health England
• Hand-picked examples of good practice
• A choice of tailored workshops addressing consent, assessment, SEND inclusion, parental engagement and more
• The best resources and exhibitors.
The event will be Chaired by Alison Hadley, OBE. Confirmed speakers include:
- Jade Gilks, Department for Education
- Roary Pownall HMI, Ofsted, National Lead for PSHE, Department for Education
- Claire Robson, Public Health Delivery Manager, Public Health England
- Alice Hoyle, RSE teacher and author of Great RSE
- Lisa Davis, Director, Changing Relations
- Dr Elsie Whittington
- Lucy Emmerson, Director of the Sex Education Forum
- Rachael Baker, RSE specialist, Sex Education Forum
- Dr Eleanor Draeger, Senior RSE Trainer, Sex Education Forum
Early booking is recommended for this new regional conference from sector leader, the Sex Education Forum.