Chameleon PDE’s key aim is to empower teachers to deliver the best possible PSHE and RSE so that students receive high quality learning. Chameleon do this through their extensive, flexible and editable PSHE resource libraries. Pupil voice is also key to the Chameleon philosophy, so every secondary library subscription comes with a pupil voice survey service, which has been developed over ten years. This truly allows schools to consult with pupils effectively and tailor their offer to meet student need.
Chameleon PDE also run an extensive virtual training programme that covers all aspects of PSHE. Many of these events are free to access and can be booked through their website.
Chameleon PDE resources allow schools to build a bespoke, progressive and spiral curriculum, mapped to cover all statutory requirements, and supported by a toolkit of supporting materials including assessment guidance, policy templates, and monitoring and evaluation proformas.
They also offer a customer loyalty bonus and resubscription costs are discounted by 50-66% from Year 2 onwards.
Chameleon PDE offer:
- Free 1-2-1 PSHE (the empower hour)
- PSHE & C resource library 11-18 (subscriptions can be purchased by year group or age range)
- Primary Y6/Y7 transition library – Chameleon Compass
- Primary KS2 PSHE resource library – Chameleon Explore
- Integrated ‘How Are You?’ survey service for secondary library subscriptions
- Comprehensive training programme
- Consultancy – whole school reviews and Subject Lead support
- A loyalty bonus for resubscriptions