- Student surveys – Ensure your RSE support is needs-led with our tailored student survey tool. This tool can be adapted to meet the needs of schools in your area with options to benchmark against national data
- Teacher surveys – Assess need in your area with our bespoke teacher surveys. Find out about CPD needs, what resources are being used and how confident your staff are to implement statutory RSE
- Strategic reviews - Get an independent, expert and evidence-based perspective on your RSE related activities and recommendations for action going forward in the context of the statutory RSHE legislation.
Training for commission - universal
- Get Ready for Statutory! – commission our highly popular Get Ready course for primary, secondary and special schools and ensure all schools are ready to implement statutory RSE.
- Specialist RSE training – choose from our menu of high quality training courses, including: Teaching Positive Sexual Health, LGBT+ inclusive RSE and Gender Matters. Available as one day or shorter courses and offered remotely or face-to-face.
- Webinars - commission a remote webinar, or create a series to offer to your community, inclluding Assessment, Meeting RSE needs of pupils with SEND, Parental consultation & RSE. Suitable for 30 participants.
- Outside the Box – Our small-group RSE / personal developemnt programme is popular with PRUs, youth services and children’s homes and will ensure professioanls from a range of different disciplines are confident to deliver a structured, evidence-based programme for vulnerable young people in a range of educational settings. 2 day training programme for faciliators, complete with all resources to implement the 8 session programme with young people. Available as a remote training course.
- Local RSE Advisor training and Intensive Support Programme – Have you identified schools that will need intensive support to be prepared for statutory RSE? Our Intensive Support Programme tools are now available together with a training and support package for local RSE advisors. This will build your local capacity to provide bespoke support to selected schools and to monitor the impact of your intervention. Available to commission nationwide. Please direct your enquiries to email@example.com
Resource and book reviews
The Sex Education Forum is the national voice on relationships and sex education in England. Commission us to review your RSE books and resources, and ensure your content is compliant with the new Government guidance and meets best practice principles.
Please contact us to discuss your needs and to commission any of our training and consultancy services.