- Student surveys – Ensure your RSE support is needs-led with our tailored student survey tool. This tool can be adapted to meet the needs of schools in your area with options to benchmark against national data
- Teacher surveys – Assess need in your area with our bespoke teacher surveys. Find out about CPD needs, what resources are being used and how confident your staff are to implement statutory RSE
- Parent/community consultation activities – bespoke support to design and implement consultation activities with parents and wider community
- Get Ready for Statutory! – Commission our highly popular Get Ready course for Primary, secondary and special schools and ensure all schools are ready to implement statutory RSE
- Specialist training – choose from our menu of high quality training courses, including: Teaching Positive Sexual Health, LGBT+ inclusive RSE and Gender Matters.
- Outside the Box – Our CSE Prevention programme is popular with PRUs, youth services and children’s homes and will ensure non-teaching staff are confident to deliver a structured, evidence-based programme for vulnerable young people in a range of educational settings
- Intensive Support Programme – Ensure every school has the level of support they need to be ready for statutory. The Intensive Support Programme ensures that individual schools facing specific challenges get the tailored support that they need.
Book Reviews – The Sex Education Forum is the national voice on sex education in England. Commission us to review your RSE books and ensure your content is compliant and meets best practice principles.
Please contact us to discuss commissioning any of our training and consultancy services.