Join our RSE community with either a Partner, Educator or Supporter membership. Find out which membership is the best fit.
- Ideal for organisations or individuals with specialist expertise or a strategic interest in RSE
- Includes all 'Educator' benefits plus a profile for you or your organisation on our website and in our work
- 3 x annual Partner events; termly 'Partners' Connect' networking meetings
- Become an integral part of the Sex Education Forum, engaging with and informing policy, research and practice in the field of Relationships and Sex Education.
- Join through application
Costs from £199 for one year
- Educator membership is ideal for educators, teachers and RSE professionals
- Join as a school or organisation and list a further three colleagues as part of your membership 'family'.
- Access our suite of go-to advice and guidance resources online
- Free events exclusive to members including regular Q and A
- Members' newsletter featuring reliable resources
Costs £49.50 for one year
- Ideal for anyone who supports RSE work but doesn't need access to our online resources
- Help us achieve our objective to promote and protect the physical and mental health of children and young people by improving their access to RSE.
- Stay updated about RSE campaigns and developments
- Invitation to special events
Costs £12 for one year
You can also keep in touch by joining our subscriber list.
"Thank you as always for the brilliant resources and materials provided by the Sex Education Forum". Membership is worth every penny!!" Josie, local authority PSHE advisor