Sex Education Forum is delighted to launch the RSE Awards 2021 – celebrating excellence in teaching relationships and sex education.
With Relationships and Sex Education now statutory in all schools in England we want to ensure that all children and young people are offered the best possible provision.
We know that inclusive, effective, safe, and participatory RSE lessons depend on excellent teachers and educators, so we’re putting the spotlight on the people who make high-quality RSE a reality.
We are calling for entries from educators working within school and youth settings. Entries can be made under one of three categories:
Educator of the year for inclusive RSE
Educator of the year for most improved provision
Educator of the year for innovation in the Covid pandemic
A judging panel including young people will decide on the winners, to be announced at the Sex Education Forum summer event on 8th July 2021.
Don't wait to be nominated - put yourself forward and seek the support of either young people, parents, governors/trustees, or colleagues for your entry. If you know an educator with star quality encourage them to apply and support their entry.
To make your nomination please complete the form below and send it to us by 24th June 2021 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you enter…
To enter you’ll need to follow these steps
- Choose which award to enter for
- Write up to 300 words about your RSE provision
- Prepare one piece of support evidence (optional)
- Secure the support for your entry from two people who will be named on the entry form
- Share information about the entry with a senior colleague e.g. Headteacher.
- Submit your entry by email to email@example.com by 24th June 2021